вторник, 18 января 2011 г.

Military fitness centre

A US Marine from 1st Battalion, 8th Marines exercises at a makeshift gym at the Musa Qala District Center base
on January 17, 2011. The top US military officer said January 12 he sees an increase in bloodshed in Afghanistan
as allied forces step up their offensive against the Taliban




-To be a marine is a job for young people, but I'm not so young I'm 36. So I have to train more.

-do you usually training everyday?
-yes, but every time I exercise different groups of muscles. Today -the dorsal muscles, tomorrow - ...
     Recently an excellent gym was set up, in a couple of tents in the camp, it has more equipment than the gym nearby my flat in Moscow. So if you want to save money on fitness you should became an marine! Doing exercises outdoors is better for you anyway.
Everyone was training so rigorously that it made me want to have a go. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий